- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://careandcureayurlabs.comwill not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- https://careandcureayurlabs.comtakes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://careandcureayurlabs.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The https://careandcureayurlabs.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Collection of Delivery Information
When you use our website, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect Delivery information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
If you send us Personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect Delivery identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
If your Delivery identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email advising you of this.
If you no longer wish to receive our press releases, newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
We do not use clear gifs (I.e. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) in our HTML-based emails. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users and to let companies know which emails recipients have opened, allowing them to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of their on-line marketing campaigns. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a users computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect Delivery identifiable information about you. Care & Cure Ayurlabs is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Advertisements on Care & Cure Ayurlabs
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
The security of your information is important to us. We do not use any encryption on our forms, as we do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive information that can be used in identity theft.
In the event Care & Cure Ayurlabs goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Delivery identifiable information will be among the assets transferred.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.